8/31/10

Leg Gap?

YourDoingItRight
It all just hit the floor, all that happiness sucked from me with just a comment. I was leaving the mall, shopping bag full of low cal veggies and a coke zero in my hand, I was practically bouncing as I walked. Big mistake. These two girls, maybe my age, maybe a year older. One with a child, and both in ridiculously skin tight dresses and heels. Looked me up and down, eyes pricing, just looking for a fight. I lower my head, and walk slower past. Praying they just leave me be. "Pft, She'll Need More The A Diet Soda To Lose All That Weight. Why Dose She Even Bother." The other scoffs and replies "I'm Just Surprised They Make Pants That Big."... I swore I was about to be sick. I wanted nothing more then to scream back at them, "I've Only Had 200 Calories Today! And For The Past Month I've Never Ventured Above 600! I'm At My Lowest Weight! I Bet The Neither Of You Have Ever Seen The Scale Read 119! You Don't Know What Your Talking About!" I wanted to swear.. To curse their names.. To Punch That Damn Baby..

1 comment:

  1. :( You're frickin gorgeous so don't listen to them. People are just jealous and they'll do crap like that to make you feel bad cause it makes them feel a little better about the fact that they're fat and lazy and we're trying to do something about it.

    ReplyDelete