4/17/16

A glass of wine.. Or two?

And I'm all ready to mingle. 

I think I've been keeping up with the scoial demands that Mikes' family is placing up upon me, Give me a glass or two of wine, and I'll happily sit and make little chit chat with whom ever. 

Not saying it'll be okay. Not saying it'll be nice.
But I'll happen. 


That plus a year, and food. You'll have an alright Ember with enough to say and do enough that is expected.

I even came downstairs willingly this time. Started conversations before wine, and stayed to chat after the wine was out. I've earned extra stars! 

Outside of this progress, I've been working towards secret keeping and whispering to only myself and bear. 

Landing me at 120.3 lbs down from 128. 

Say what you what, it's from will and determantation. 

Though cafine pills sure do help keep my hands busy on days off..

I'm not doing so well. 

Only you and Tio know this. 

And the girl at the check out. They one that saw my pills and desperation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment