11/21/13

To be honset..

Im feeling a little more then a little lost.

Ihatemyself..Ihatemyself..Ihatemyself

Where am I going? What am I doing?
Why am I so lonely.. 

Loneliness has to be the most painful emotion.. Next to depression.

Ihatemyself..Ihatemyself..Ihatemyself

Maybe its all tied together, and I'm only making it worse by being selfish and valuing your friendship over everything else. 

But selfish or not.. I know I miss you..

If I can't keep myself together I'm not sure anyone can.. Sadly you and your kindness can't fix me. 

Ihatemyself..Ihatemyself..Ihatemyself

I'm nothing more then poison.. It's all happen before, and it'll only hurt so much more this time 'round because your the innocent by stander, I wasn't ment to find your kindness.

Save yourself from me while you can..

I'm so sorry.. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment