11/17/13

86 hours away via train..

But that's just for now
New friends, just when I was certain new   friends would be nothing but bad news.. I've gone and made a handful more <3

Joining the irc has honestly not only brought me back to drawing, and art.. but has sparked my passion for it, making me push my boundaries and see how much I can improve. Which is a mind frame I never thought I would find again.

Sure I'm the new random person that hasn't been around very long.. But I still feel like I've made friends, and in a way finding myself aswell. 

It all might seem silly, but for a few people scattered all over the globe to be able to drag a lonely girl out of depression and back to her art, is really something amazing.

This really wouldn't be possible with out Twitchy.. He was the reason I came back to the irc the first few times, and I can't thank him enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment