10/20/13

Hello There..


Its been a while, too long in fact, since I've felt your soft skin pressed against mine..

Its been a while, a few months or so since we spoke, the last time being when I was avoiding you.. I feel bad about that now.. but you had a girl friend, I didn't want to be in the way of that. I wanted you to find happiness and love, the latter being something I knew I couldn't give you. But you're away right now, all the way in Montreal, your operation went smoothly and your on your way to recovery. 

You sent me a message yesterday, and a few short hours later we became "cuddle buddies"

I'll finally have my first experiences with a girl.. I'm so nervous, yet so excited..
I know we have done it before, but it's different this time round.. it will be your first time aswell..
With a girl, finally completely as a girl. 

Are you nervous too?

No comments:

Post a Comment