7/23/13

A letter to a lover.

I'm not sure why I''m writing this to you, I'm not sure if its cause I miss you, or the touch of another female. I just know I'm going crazy missing the passion we experienced that night, and how I can't get the feeling out of my head.

I'm not sure if its from the alcohol that I'm writing this, or if its just the push I needed to send these words your way.. But I have an overwhelming urge to tell you, show you, who I am.

Its not much, but its raw, unfiltered, me.

this is who I am, and i haven't figured out if its a good thing or not.

I'm not sure what I am right now, what I am doing or who I'm meant to be looking for.. But I feel like I'm covering up and suppressing urges and, to be honest myself. There was such an intense passion, I've never felt before, and it just burst with you.

I need that again..

What am I  doing.. I shouldn't be emailing you.. I'm confused and ashamed of these feeling..

What am I supposed to do.. I can't be myself, I always get stuck in relationships that require my attendance. I'm not sure why I need this.. but I feel incomplete..

No comments:

Post a Comment