1/29/13

The coast is not yet clear

We need you here, we need you here.

Cocaine and diet pills, light as a feather graceful like a ballerina.

Days are blurring together, 110.4, but I'll do better one day, 110.4, sooner or later I'll hit bottom, right?

I know I should be busy doing something, something that will get me further along with my life, with my goals. But all I can think about, 110.4, is something that is taking over my life, 110.4, but I'll hit bottom sooner or later, right?

I really have to take control.
I have things I need to man up and get done.
I am the only one that can do them, no one else.

For now, I'll listen to match box twenty and stare at my feet, finish my cigarette and try to sleep.

Do you care if I don't know what to say?
Will I shake this off, will I be okay?

Breath in, exhale.
Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment