12/13/12

What am I doing..?

I really can't say, as I'm not quite certain myself you see.

I'm torn right now, as what I feel for him, that crazy head over work boots feeling, I'm scared that it's all just to tear me away from where I am. But is it feelings that tear me away, or wanting a-new, that these feelings have formed.


Okay, I'm talking myself into a corner..What I know to be true is, I know how I feel for him, I know that I'm in love with him, And If I Love Him, I Can't Possibly Love The Other.. Right? Right.

And I really have lost that spark with yannic. Its gone, and we aren't apart, but even sitting across from the table with him we feel like different people.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14/12/12

    Your heart jumps to much. from one to the other. Your afraid to work thing's out with people. you push. you need to start learning to accept and work thing's out... how many more will you breakdown, destroy just so you can try to find happiness.. when the guy's you keep throwing away were nothing but nice to you. only looking out for you. loved you. The Beast is Dead, replaced by a demon. it's all your doing is creating your own personal hell.

    ReplyDelete