12/1/12

Little Invisible She...


Is finally growing up.


I want to make this a clear post, addressing some of the people dearest to me, that I have been worrying  as of late, with my last few posts.

Even though the urge to end this all is strong, and at times so over whelming, I have to stay on pushing. I promised. I talk of plans and thoughts that run though my mind.. And these things are just pills put aside, and thoughts in the back of my mind. Again, I promised. I really don't mean to worry any one with my posts, my blog is a place I come to vent out these crazy thoughts, and thoughts are all they are. I'm not sure what else I can say that will reassure you of anything.


But I do hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/12/12

    Stay strong, You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete