10/5/11

Oh Mondays (118.2)

wait.. its just Tuesday. well then.

this whole BLOGGING thing has become a chore, well not completely, but I'm finding myself less willing to post about my boring life. Well the only new news I really have is about Kami, we took him to the vet, shaved the area and well turns out his gash was a tad larger then we thought.. but we have med's for him now, and it'll take about 2-3 weeks for it to fully heal. Other then that, I got burned at work, hot water is hot btw. but I'm okay. The vegan thing is going great, a few slips now and then, but thats only cause I'm under 600 each day. so its too be expected. Once I get paid Friday, I'll be shopping for real foods! And a few vegan treats as well, so if I slip I'll be still vegan! My arms are killing me though.. more then ever.. so is my jaw now that I think about it.. ho hum. So as the title says, I'm at 118.2 as of this morning. I'm worried about tomorrows weigh in though.. cause I've had two granola bars on top of the rice dish I had at lunch.. so no more for me!

----------------------Wednesday (118.5)----------------------

I'm oh so very sleepy..

No comments:

Post a Comment