5/31/11

W/ Lime?

Hamlet Fever? Noting I Can't Handel!
Thanks to my lovely Yannic, and his idea to simply CALL the school.
I wouldn't be shipping off my Hamlet book, and waiting on Death Of A Salesman.

Yes, I've upgraded a few centuries, and I WILL GRADUATE.
On the down side however, I'll have to wait till October to have my final English exam.
(since its a provincial exam, there is only two dates, one from the start of school (October) and one at the end (June) So either I finish the course in twenty days, or I wait till October!)

But really, I slept soundly last night. The stress of hamlet is fading, I took my poetry test today, and rearrange my room. I'm getting it together. (Now only if my diet would follow suit!)

I'm off to write my pen pals (Which I get the feeling they don't care to mail me any more..)
(but Really I See My Self Fighting With Sims Till It Lets Me Play!)

I've got a long week/end ahead of me;
work tomorrow and more cleaning I think! And picking up more Zoloft.
Then camping this weekend (I hope its just me and yannic..)
Saturday is the clothing swap, and Sunday is work again?
Goodness.. On the seventh I start swimming lessons!

Well, Better Get Writing!


Think Thin
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment