7/20/10

Oh Woah Is Me

Silly Ministry.. How You Have Failed Me Yet Again.

Its my first day off since I've got here.. A month of going from yannics to my mums to kimmys and back again.. its crazy.. After 5 ish months of no one, to being in such high demand, its rather intense. I thought I was sure to snap kimmys head off the other day.. But I took off home and had myself a mini freak out at eggs instead. better, but not quite sane. Tomorrow I'm off to join yannic and his mum to watch a Shakespeare play on the beach and then Friday is the folk music festival. All the while the ministry hasn't done anything.. so I'm stuck doing nothing. Cant look for a job or an apartment till i hear from the damn gov. Woo.. And To Top It All Off, My Correspondence Work Has Yet To Come. A month and no word.. I'm in mini spaz mode stressing over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment