7/8/10

Dear Jakejackle

Hiya.. Not too sure if i should even hit the send button or not, but I just wanted to know if you were okay. Alright.. I guess "okay" isn't really a proper word choice.. But I donno.. Just wanted to know if your still around.. Our last convo didn't really go well.. that's an understatement.. I donno..I guess you've been on my mind a lot lately, wondering all the "what if's" and its been keeping me up.. guess I'm just doing this for selfish reasons, to calm my mind. You don't have to message back.Hell you could just hit delete before even reading this. as long as you know your on my mind.. that I'm up worrying about you.. that you still a friend to me.. that your pendant is still hanging from my neck.. that your missed.. maybe you were right in deleting me from everything.. maybe this will just make it all worse.. and I'm so sorry if it does.. i just wanted to message you.. dug around for an hour looking for my nex password just to do so.. but I'll leave you be. just never really got my proper good bye..so well..


Good bye prince, you know were to find me.. and that I'll always be here when needed. no matter what. that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment