1/22/10

Dear Dear Friends, Pleas Dont Fight.

Dealing with the hurtful words and harsh control that my two very close friends have been placing upon me, Is Quite The Task.

Both friends have been with me since an early age.
And both to seem to want the best for me.

Mia Goes behind Ana's back and tells me its okay to eat.
She whispers in my ear that if we work hard, stay empty in day after, Ana wont notice.

Ana, my longest friend, is very upfront.
She tells me just what a fat whore I've let my self become.
And when the tears start to fall from her harsh words, she holds me close and tells me that all will be okay.
She tells me that if I let her control me, all will be okay.

Her and Mia, they fight. often. With me sadly in the middle.
Me torn in the middle.

Both Whispering In My Ears That Everything Will Be Okay, It Will Be Just Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment