1/2/17

Soft murmur, weak, but still beating.

You are heard.

Just when we were panicking,
 hope lost at the last life signs fading.

The planets terraforming just wasn't taking.

Monitors cease alarm mode, panic still set,
 a hush falls as breath catches,
a rhythmic pulse can now be heard.

You are heard.


"You met me at a strange point in my life," the letter begins "and while this was beneficial, (perhaps to both of us) it wasn't a point where I had solid footing. While I still think I'm not in the best place in life, I've had a long time to think of what I truly need, where I should be heading, the person I'd like to be when I get there, and what would help me get further to my goals of being content, mindful, and embracing love." The writer takes a sip of wine and lets out a long breath. "It's going to be quite the journey, but I believe I've got the training to get me started, (equipped a walking stick this time 'round.) And I'd like to have you be apart of that quest, at time we weren't the best for each other, but thq path I chose isn't straight and narrow, it wanders 'round like a drunken fellow, some days it's hard for me to follow, but if you've got my back I'll go on. If you've got my back I'll go on..."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/1/17

    *Equips Explorer's Pack*

    https://youtu.be/Dm8a2BefQvQ

    ReplyDelete