10/24/16

Clary Sage and Peppermint

And going a full half hour with out speaking.
The underwater levels are the worst.


You've reached out, asking to speak again after not very long. To be honest, I'm not sure what I should do. Yes I miss your companionship, but it seems like the bad out way the good. We are both toxic to one another. Perhaps in passing we will see each other again, at cons or on the tube. But I'm not good for you and you aren't the best for me. Maybe we just need to grow, and reassess what we need. Then touch back again? 


With you gone, I realize how I've alienated everyone that I could have called a friend. I've pushed myself away from my lovers, away from old lovers hoping to stay friends, from tubers, from everyone that reached out and extended a friendship offering.
At what point does being an introvert
 become harmful to my life
and mental stability?



No comments:

Post a Comment