5/29/13

My dearest Linaya..

I love you.
Always and forever, because you are my best friend. I could go all sob story, tell you just how much you've made my life bare able and worthwhile, but the memories we share speak loud enough for them selves. 

I know today isn't the day I send you a link to my blog, nor tomorrow, or any day soon.. But some day, as I want you to know what I've been through, and how far I've come. 

We've been friends for such a long time, and it makes me smile to know we will be for many more years to come. Cause to be honest, no one is quite like you, and no two people get along quite like us.

I hope to move closer to you, to be there when you need me, to be able to help, to really help. The way best friends do.

I'm not sure what stirred this post inside of me.. Maybe it's the Finland vodka, or the Ashcroft trip coming up.. Or the thoughts of your mother passing, and how you called me at work.. how I couldn't help you, how I couldn't be there when you needed me most, and you turned to Makayla. (The fact that memory crushes me every time I think of it..)

Maybe it's no reason at all.. And I just miss you. Cause I really do miss you. 

I wonder if you miss me too.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment