2/18/12

Is It Wrong,

To Wish For A Space Of My Own?

I've (like always) a long list of things to do, to get done. And I'm (as always) feeling overwhelmed.

For a quick update: Effexor is now twice the dose. I'm now living with Yannic at the club house. Working at another cheveron, on east hastings this time, woo. I'm sitting around 117 ish still, and feel like shit about it. Yannic snagged me an iPhone and fixed the broken screen. I Think I Need Friends. Had a nice valentines day at build a bear, made a fox. Just got over a cold. Smoking quite a bit as of late. Thinking more into the field of nutrition, then graphic design. but who knows eh. The clubhouse got a kitten, Mewnin. Oozes cuteness, btw.

Really looking into getting another place to call home. Somewhere cheap yeah, but somewhere other then here. Its a great place sure, but its no home. I'd like somewhere that I don't have to sleep with ear plugs in to get some rest. But ho hum, can't complain I guess.

Haven't been blogging much, really mean to, I guess.

Haven't been on PT much, really mean to.

Haven't worked out at all. Really should. Really really should.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17/4/12

    Make sure to watch out for Effexor, it has bad side effects and some of the WORST withdrawals. If you haven't already looked into it here's a link to were I get my med infr from:
    http://www.drugs.com/effexor.html

    Also, if you take other meds, here's the drug interactions checker.
    http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

    Be safe, and I hope it does help you, and that you don't have any issues taking it.

    Also I recommend not being on PT much. I was an avid user for years, and now it's just awful. It's all people looking for tips, James was on Dr.Oz making it look even worse, and someone actually asked if drinking hydrogen peroxide would make them purge, among other god awful questions. It is not like it used to be. If you remember me (Luna), I have a site at thehelpineed.webs.con/ Not pro-recovery, but not pro-ana as James wants it to be now. If that's more of your think, that's cool. If not, you know you have a safe haven outside of there.

    Good luck with your goals. If you put your mind to it, you can do it. Cheesy or not it's true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24/5/12

    Hello I just wanted to say thank you for your comment... it really meant a lot to me. I would love to be friends :) I dont really go on PT much anymore... I have been too tired, hungey and depressed... but you can email me? billiejean_1@live.com.au Once again - Thank you so much xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete